The Nigeria Institute of Architects (NIA) was founded in Lagos on 1st April 1960, barely six months before Nigeria attained Independence from United Kingdom. Initially called the Nigerian of Architects with only thirteen members at the time of its formal inauguration at the premises of the National House of Representatives, the professional organization had emerged from a modest beginning of an 8-member Study Group of Architects which was formed in the 1958 to carry out the detailed planning for the establishment of the Institute.
BECOME A MEMBER!WE ARE A GLOBAL NETWORK OF EXPERT SINCE 1960.
Address: Architects Place, No2 Idowu Tailor street, Victoria Island. Lagos.
Telephone: +234 8098880064
© 2018 NIA Lagos, All Rights Reserved.
Website by Bravura Tech NG.